Monday, September 5, 2011

friends again.......

Me my friends and i
 September 2, 2011, I just receive a text message coming from my best friend in Manila saying "are you okay chubz?" then I replied "Yes and why?"and she texted me again saying " if ever you will hear something or a criticism, just let it go!". Because of that, i started to think what's going on with the world? Is there something wrong? I ask here why, is there something wrong that i really don't know? she replied saying" if ever i will tell you,don't get offended because Nyin and Ton texted me that you are being too plastic now because your in TN and because your course is not the same as there course"
 As I was wondering, i was asking to myself if what are the things that i made so they could tell that I'm plastic because every time I I .And so, I texted them-Nyin and Ton last September 5 saying that" can we meet this afternoon after your class at the freedom park?" and so they replied " yes"
 When we are there, we talk what are the things that i made that they got offended about me.Then, they told me everything. After all the conversation,we say sorry to one another.AND NOW ,WE'RE FRIENDS AGAIN!!! GOING BACK TO THE PAST RELATIONSHIP THAT WE HAD BEFORE!!!! YEHEEYY!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment