Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DEAR FATHER GOD

         


Father God I know I'm a sinner,I know that I've done bad things, I know that I am not perfect but I do ask and pray Father God that please do help and guide me always as I face different challenges of my life. Let Your Holy Spirit shower upon me so that I could do things in the accordance of Your will. May YOU bless me with your blessings which are the financial,material,spiritual gifts and most especially the gift of knowledge and wisdom. May You strengthen me so that I could carry the different problems that I've encountered and will gonna be encounter.

Sorry Father God for all the things I've done wrong to You and to my fellow men and women. Sorry for not following some of YOUR commandments but despite all of this YOU still love me with all YOUR mightiness and I thank YOU so much for that my LORD,MY GOD,MY CREATOR

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FATHER GOD FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE AND SACRIFICE FOR ME..this I prayed through YOUR mighty name JESUS CHRIST,our Lord and our savior, AMEN!!!!
                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                 Your daughter,
                                                            
                                                                                                           Mayette Hanna F. Diez   :)




No comments:

Post a Comment